Genre Fiction (as Noah Chinn)
Co-written with bestselling romance author Lauren Smith, this is the first of the Cyborg Genesis novels, which merges science fiction, steamy romance, and a shared world unlike any other. A galaxy in which Earth is long gone, the stars are populated by strange races, freeborn humans are anything but free, and their own creations have become the new masters.
Contemporary Novels (as Noah J.D. Chinn)
December, 1985, and the detective duo of James and Lettice Cote have perhaps their strangest job ever.
The case: Lettice's dad has been kidnapped, except she thought he'd died fifteen years ago.
The client: His five-year-old daughter, also named Lettice and living in Vancouver.
The fee: A dollar a day from her piggy bank.
Needing to break out of the rut in his life, Azrael travels to Tokyo to teach English, only to end up in a different kind of dead end. His coworkers are burnt out, one of his students might be a criminal, and his neighbour is as frustrating as she is attractive. On top of all that, the most unlikely of world-travelling adventurers is camped outside his school.
2002 is going to be a hell of a year.
SHORT STORIES AND NOVELLAS
Set before the events in the Get Lost Saga and written in his own words, this novella covers Maurice Foot's early misadventures, leading up to his first encounter with Violet Lonsdale.
Filled with humour and crankiness, you get to see first hand just how much worse Moss's life used to be, and what set him on the path to where he is today...
Three modern SF short stories inspired by the golden age:
- A marine biologist takes a reporter deep under the ocean to witness the beginnings of artificial life.
- Terraformers discover something amazing on a dead world.
- A squad of soldiers on patrol comes across an unexpected sight—a family picnic in a war zone.
Three humorous short stories about writing:
- A bookstore faces disaster when the characters suddenly start jumping from book to book.
- A teacher is concerned about a pupil because she says her mother owns a unicorn.
- In a metaphorical Old West setting, The Writer mines for Story to build a thriving and vibrant boomtown. But is it?